CCL (North) Ltd. Continued Covid Operation
- Written by Alison
CCL (North) Ltd. remains fully operational. We have put in place additional measures to protect our employees and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are closely monitoring the developing situation and are following the latest advice from the Scottish & UK Government's, and the latest public health guidance. In line with this advice, we are operating on a reduced-contact basis.
Socially Distant Collections
- We are completing all collections and data destruction, recycling, and disposal services as booked, and taking new bookings as normal.
- Our team are rigorously adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Throughout the time our team is onsite, we will conduct any communication from a distance and complete our collections in line with social distancing guidance.
- For services completed on our premises, we can provide recorded evidence where required.
- Each member of the team is provided protective hygiene equipment, such as face coverings, gloves and anti-viral wipes. Our team is aware of personal hygiene guidelines and ensuring sanitary protocols are followed at all times.
Ongoing Monitoring & Updates
We will continue to monitor government advice and act quickly to update our own procedures and services in line with guidelines. Our commitment to providing a quality service remains unchanged. If changing advice impacts on scheduled collections or jobs, we will contact you directly.
If you have any questions about CCL (North) Ltd.’s service or wish to book a collection please contact us. A member of our experienced, professional team will be in contact to assist.
At what is a concerning time for the country, we hope everyone remains safe. We appreciate your patience and support as a customer.